C.V. – Janet Greco, Master of Photography and Design
Education & Honours
- M.A. Master of Photography and Design – July 2016 – Elisava School of Design and Engineering, Barcelona, Spain
- Art Licensing Academy – June 2015 – with artist Tara Reed, Tara Reed Designs at Surtex
- B.A. Bachelor of Arts in Radio-Television-Film – June 1981 – Temple University, School of Communications, Philadelphia, PA
- Certificate of Honour – April 2001 – General Alumni Association, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Rodeo – (6th October to 30th November 2016) – at Or Verd, 158 Diputació, Barcelona, Spain.
- Atlantic City: Los ochenta de Trump – (8th March to 30th April 2016) – at Or Verd, 158 Diputació, Barcelona, Spain.
- Spirit of the Pines: Ghost Towns of the Pinelands –- at Ocean County Library, Long Beach Island (June 2007) and Waretown, NJ (August 2007)
- (re) Visiones – Student Group Show, Elisava, Master of Photography (25 May – 16 September 2016) in collaboration with the Vila Casas Foundation. The show offers a multi-disciplinary, contemporary visual approach that takes into account the physical presence of the body and exploring the architecture and pictorial collection of the Can Framis Museum.
- Fragments – Student Group Show, Elisava, Master of Photography (2 June – 30 July 2016) at Centre Civic Pati Llimona, and part of DocField16, “Europe: Lost in Translation”. The show uses archive images to address collective memory, scraps of history and how we have become spectators of a fragmented Europe in transition.
- Mirada(s) – Student Group Show, Elisava, Master of Photography (11 March – 30 April 2016) – at the Sport Club CEM Colóm, Barcelona.
- Pinelands: Life and Legends – (January 30 – September 13, 2015) – Noyes Museum, Oceanville, New Jersey – The exhibition revisits the work and play life of the New Jersey Pinelands. Featured photo: Albert Music Hall.
- Weird NJ Exhibition – (October 2009 – February 2010) – Noyes Museum, Oceanville, New Jersey, featured artist with three large photographs in the show.
- Nissan Design Europe / East Meets West film in association with the photo collective, Sojournposse, during London Design Week (September 2009) and The Story of Books –¨Memory Loss¨ film with poet Hamish Low (December 2011).
- NJ Summer Arts Annual – (April 2007) – at the Noyes Museum, Oceanville, NJ. Featured photo: “Forsythe Reserve”, panorama.
- Toms River Artists Collective Group Show – (March 2007) – Geis Gallery, Lakewood, NJ
Commissions – Public Art
- Atlanticare Manahawkin Health Park, Manahawkin, New Jersey, (June 2017) 1 photo and a 50 foot panoramic mural for the visitor´s welcome center for permanent display.
- Loma Linda University Cancer Research Center, Riverton CA, commissioned by Aesthetics Inc. San Diego (January 2008 and May 2008).
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, (October 2007) 18 photographs for permanent display at the new medical center.
- Winner of the Official Prize for the poster for the equestrian fiestas, Festes de Sant Joan, Ciutadella de Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain (May 2008).
Workshops & Activities
- Zarina Holmes / Steven VI Lee, Digital Photography, City Academy, London (02/2015)
- Founder of Long Beach Island Art Fest (June 2010), Long Beach Island Artists and Crafters, artist collective, Long Beach Island, NJ (March 2010-2014) and the Island Advisor & Sister Islands – Menorca / LBI cultural exchange (2011 – 2014)
- Member of Sojournposse, photographer´s collective, London (2009-2012).
- Mary Ellen Mark, Woodstock Photographic Workshops, New York (08/2007)
- Ricardo Barros, Photography Workshop, Cape May, NJ (04/2007)
- Peter Krogh, ASMP Digital Asset Management, West Chester, PA (02/2007)
- Bruce Dale, Panoramic Photography Workshop, Photo Plus, New York (11/06)
- Platon, Portrait Workshop, Woodstock Photographic Workshops, New York (08/2006)
- Sarah Leen, Visual Narrative at Maine Photographic Workshops (08/2006)
- Jay Gould, Website Design for Photographers, Maine Photographic Workshops (08/2006)
- Gene Nocon, 2002, San Diego, CA private coaching on BW printing and digital over the years (since the early 80s).
- B/W & darkroom instructor (2001-2, Luxembourg) and (Temple University (1981)
- Founder and Principal Consultant, Broadcast Projects International (2003-)
- Founder and Partner, Squeaky Carrot, creative agency in Barcelona (2011-)
- Founder and CEO, Infomedia, TV metadata company, Luxembourg 1991-2002
- Head of Press, Super Channel, pan-European TV station, London 1987-1989
- Assistant Editor, InterMedia magazine, International Institute of Communications, London (1982-86)